Oct 2, 2009
To: Miriam Burke
Clerk of the Committee
RE: Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights (JUST)
Dear Miriam Burke;
My name is Marc Lemire, and I have been studying the Canadian Human Rights Commission for over 6 years. In particular Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act, which is under review by the Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights (JUST). On September 2, 2009, the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal ruled in my case that Section 13 and 54 of the Canadian Human Rights Act is unconstitutional.
As a result of my 6 year hearing, I have amassed the largest collection of critical material on the CHRC and their systemic corruption. I would like to be a witness and give testimony on the abuses of the Canadian Human Rights Commission, which I have documented before the Federal Court of Canada and the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal. The documents I have collected, have lead to a criminal investigation of the CHRC, as well form the basis for most of the current controversy of the CHRC.
The information that I have uncovered included:
- CHRC theft of internet communications
- CHRC staff signing onto questionable websites and entrapping people
- CHRC staff’s contempt for freedom of speech, including their testimony that “Freedom of speech is an American concept”
- CHRC refusing to release any documents on how much they have paid Richard Warman
- 100% conviction rate before the Tribunal
- The corrupt investigations of the CHRC, which includes dismissing a complaint because it was a “double-sided” fax
- CHRC exchanging information with Police and others, thus usurping safeguards in criminal law
- CHRC contravening the Canada Post Act, by setting up mail drops in Ottawa, to send out hate posters to receive mail under false names
- CHRC editing court transcripts to remove explosive testimony about Richard Warman, then distributing copies of the doctored transcripts to members of the media
- Decision from the Office of the Privacy Commission, chastising the CHRC for refusing to release information
And this is just a small list of all the material I have.
What steps do I need to do, to be able to give a brief or presentation to the subcommittee?