The situation in Caledonia is a shame and outrage in Canada. The OPP cowered to natives and refused to enforce the law. Makes you wonder what is really going on in the OPP?
Blachford wrote a great book on the total lack of the "Rule of Law" in Caledonia, and this interview really highlights many of the outrages.
Lawsuits are flying around in Caledonia against the government of Ontario and the OPP. Sadly, the tax-payers of Ontario will be on the hook for all the bills, while "Natives" are allowed to harass residents at will. The Liberals are more than happy to pay off everyone in Caledonia to just shut up.
You almost have to pinch yourself to believe this is happening in Canada. Is this some nightmare? No it’s politically correct - identity politics at it's finest. And the worst thing ... this type of political policing is just starting. It is going to get worse as the days go on in Ontario and the police ignore the law and make decisions based on the colour of a person’s skin. Gee, isn't that why we hated Nazi Germany?
This is a sad and shocking interview with Blatchford.
You can find more information on the Caledonia Siege and the OPP's shameful response at:
- CANACE (Canadian Advocates for Charter Equality) http://joincanace.wordpress.com/
- Caledonia Class Action website: www.caledoniaclassaction.com
- [VIDEO] For Our People: CALEDONIA Under Siege
- [VIDEO] Ezra Levant with Gary McHale on Caledonia
- [VIDEO] Gary McHale on Caledonia (45 minute summary of Caledonia)